As usual when I hit home shores I end up working on lots of things at once.
Today was shopping, cleaning the shed and getting things in order for a day of quilting with friends tomorrow.
I began a quilt for Tilly.
The fabric I’m using is Moda’s American Jane.
I just love it. However, I purchased the letters that you cut up to make a name. MATILDA ROSE…. but the letters don’t line up when you sew the blocks together…. so I added some drapplique …. and that did the trick. It seems strange that they don’t have the letters aligning.
I’ve made up 20 blocks and it won’t take long to put together… however, I
don’t think I will get it quilted by the time I have to leave again.
I’m pleased I was home for Tilly’s first real haircut and to see her wear her new purple blunnies…..
I’ve also been working on more fabric designs….
I’ll open the discussions on appraisals tomorrow.