We’ve been flying all day and we’re now in London.
Gees, my life is just one BIG adventure.
What is the ADVENTURE you ask? Well Jamie and I are about to begin work tomorrow. Filming a documentary for on the Bayeux Tapestry. It’s just lovely traveling and working with my boy.
- Adventure means driving through London tomorrow.!!!!
- Adventure is being a Tutor and meeting the most interesting of people from Alice Springs in Outback Australia, to the gals immersed in chocolate in Hershey USA.
- Adventure is finding yourself in really difficult situations and getting through it (like getting mugged in South Africa) falling off an elephant and becoming desperately ill with a tick bite.
- Adventure is chaperoning 50 teenagers through Chile and Argentina and traveling across the Andes by myself in a bus.
- Adventure is being the Mum of thirteen bambinos. Our kids are legends. The adventures piled on top of one another when they were all in their teens.
- Adventure is playing castles in the cubby house with Kodi aged 3.
- Adventure is immersing yourself in a project as I am now and sharing it with my friends.
- Adventure is sinking into this huge bed with feather pillows in my room and thinking about how lucky I am.
LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE