Well, I guess it's sort of finished. It's rather boring looking really.
- I am happy with the way the pencil worked on the fabric.
- It's waxy and resists the water when you spray it to get rid of the blue liner pen.
- I did re-apply a light coating of the pencil on part of the image after the quilt was quilted.
- Could I spray it with pencil fixative to prevent it from coming off.? Not sure.
- I like the quilting lines, I dislike the blue pen.
- I sprayed it really well. The entire quilt was dripping and still some of the blue shows through when it's dry. But I'm persistent and continued adding the water until all the pen goes.
- I would like to attempt to draw the pattern on the fabric, quilt on the pattern and leave the drawn line there…. now that would be interesting… no going off the lines after a late night that's for sure.
- I used the same color thread on the top and in the bobbin…. It's Masterpiece by Superior.
- It was quilted free motion.
- I'm going to add some free standing Aggy leaves that just sit on top of the quilt I think.
- Would I use color pencils again….?
- I'm not too sure how they will eventually affect the fabric. You may think that statement is a little over the top. But I want my quilts to last. I don't want to put all this work into a quilt only to have it end up at the op shop on the throwout table.