The temperature has dropped a little and I'm just about to illustrate the AaPAMthus.
I decided to use different fabric for the background. I used a moda print on print fabric and over dyed it.
Now I've just competed drawing the buds on the fabric.
But I'm going to add a lot to it…I'm going to illustrate what's under the ground, the surface and the sky….
I'm not sure just what I will add, but stay tuned…
There's nothing remarkable about this technique, but I dry brushed the ink on the top of the part to be dyed and then wet the rest so the ink flowed down.
The green was dyed graduating up and the purple, graduating down… the colors of the Aggy
The beginning of the illustration