Visit my studio

I made this video a little while ago, but I didn’t  put it up on the blog, I could only link it then.

It’s all the things I love about home and the work that I do.

Share my studio with me and the things I appreciate.

The music is important to me too. I play these two songs on my ipod 5 minutes before I teach each class…. I just slip away for a little while and shut my eyes and focus, they are a trigger and the music  directs me to the task at hand…. Teaching….!!!

Jo Dee Messina.

11 Comments Add yours

1. Penny says:

Pam, you are some talented lady. Loved your video.

2. Pam says:

Thanks Penny, it’s just another method of “creating”

3. Kim Bruny says:

What a great video Pam, I just knew you would have a fabulous studio. Such a creative lady

4. I wondered what songs you listened to on your i-pod right before class.
    Nice to see what Keith looks like. We never did have a chance to say hello to him that one evening on Skype. Tell him we send a big HOWDY and YEHAW from Utah. And I loved seeing your studio. I can now visualize where all that creativity takes place.

5. Thank for sharing a part of your life with us

6. peggy bass says:

Pam your shed is fantabulously wonderful. Your video was like being in your yard going to your shed to create and having your wonderful family there with you.
    Thank you for sharing with us.

7. Pam says:

Actually, it wasn’t those songs, but a little Bach and Handel.
    Yes, Keith wanted to visit with you guys, but it just didn’t happen.So G’Day from Australia.

8. Wendy in Kennewick says:

Lovely video… I was wondering about Mr Ralph… he hadn’t been featured lately.

9. Pam says:

Mr Ralf is doing very nicely thank you… he loves me being home, and he’s being quite spoilt really.

10. LuAnn Kessi says:

Hi Pam,
    I am so touched by the video of your life.
    Thank you for sharing a peek with all of us.
    Just beautiful…..
    LuAnn in Oregon

11. Musicmaker says:

what a relief to be home, eh? Your studio, your stuff, your family!