30 Comments Add yours

1. adamsme says:

Pam,
    I am sorry to hear the news of your nmother’s passing. Treasure your memories of her. I am thinking of you.

2. Oh, Pam, I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers are being sent from our home here in Utah for you and your family.
    I know your mother introduced you to so many of your artistic skills. May God’s peace rest upon you during this difficult time.

3. Patty says:

Pam, my heart aches for you. It’s so hard to lose a loved one, especially one’s mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Patty

4. Sharon Bourque says:

Dear Pam,
    May the knowledge that your worldwide circle of friends are thinking of you during this difficult time and sending caring thoughts and warm virtual hugs your way, help to ease your grief.

5. Sally says:

Thinking of you, Pam. So sorry for your loss. Those of us who are lucky enough to have our mothers around for a long time are so fortunate to have had so much time with them. Please pass along sympathies to the rest of your family too.

6. Mary Ellen says:

Pam,
    I am so sorry for your of your Mum – I will be keeping you and your familyin my thoughts and prayers.
    May all the memories you have of her give you peace.
    Yours in New Mexico,
    Mary

7. Suzanne says:

I am so sorry to hear of her passing. It’s difficult to be separated from her, I know. When you miss her, think of the happy times you had together!

8. Kate says:

Oh Pam, so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

9. ann in freezing UK says:

Oh Pam, much sympathy, time will pass and then all the good memories of your mum will come to the fore. xx

10. Glenda Hepburn says:

Oh Pam how devastating for you, & been so far away from home. But I know your mum was with you every day you travel & how much she enjoyed travelling with you & that’s what she wanted for you. Like me you are one of the lucky ones who had their mum close by for a long time. There will be a hole for a long time but your lovely grandchildren will help heal that space. Take care & I hope you will be home soon in the comfort of your very caring family. Glenda

11. Naomi in Oregon, USA says:

I’m sorry for you and your family. You are in my thoughts.

12. Sandy Bedggood says:

Very sorry for your loss, Pam. Please know that your friends in New Zealand send their love. Sandy

13. Robyn Kirk says:

Dear Little Pam
    My heart aches for you and your family. We are grateful though, to have been so close to our mothers as many are not. To be so far away at this time must be hard but know your Mum wouldn’t have had it any other way.Please know my thoughts are with you all.
    RobynK
    New Zealand

14. Kathy says:

My condolences and prayers to you. My Mom died 20 years ago, very unexpectedly, losing our mothers is tough.

15. Candy says:

Dear Pam, You are your mothers gift to so many people. A long life and so much more, her gift to you. Strength & Love to Keith & yourself until you are back in the arms of your family. Candy x

16. maree says:

So Sorry to hear this today Pam..my thoughts are with you & your family.
    take care.

17. Lynne says:

Big Hug Pam. Mothers are just So Special. Take Care

18. therese manning says:

My thoughts too are with you today Pam. Safe journey home at this sad time. Therese

19. Pauline Rogers says:

Pam ,
    Have just hear of your darling mothers passing Rob & I send out symphaty to you Keith & all the family , your mother must have been so proud of you, you must have given her so much Joy from all the fantastic success you have had in your quilting journey & all the wonderful times you gave her with all those special children you bought into her life .
    Our thoughts are with you , it must be so hard to be on the other side of the world & get news like this
    Treasure all the wonderful memories you have & take one day at a time .
    Warmest Regards Pauline & Rob

20. sarah says:

dear pam,
    my heartfelt sympathy to you and your family….no words can ease your sorrow….just know that your world wide followers are thinking and praying for you…
    sarah from northeast ohio.usa

21. Robin Horner says:

Pam,, I hope you will find comfort in wonderful memories of your Mom and feel peace as you use the wonderful skills she taught you. It’s so hard to lose our moms….they are our most special treasure!

22. Janet says:

Sending you hugs from San Miguel de Allende, Mexico . . .

23. Dolores says:

My deepest condolences.

24. It is so difficult when you are away from home and I hope you will get home soon to be with your family. My thoughts are with you.

25. Thinking of you Pammy. Love and kisses.

26. Eileen Clous says:

I’m so sorry to hear of your mom’s passing sending you hugs and prayers

27. Oh Pam, I feel for you, having lost my Mum in April. I know what you must be going through! Think a huge hug! We are all here if you need us!
    Huhz
    Sally

28. Joan Kawano says:

Loss of loved ones is a hard thing to go thru. Just remember that the spirit and memories of that person live in you forever. It doesn’t ease the pain, but it can bring great comfort down the road. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

29. I’m so sorry to hear about your Mother. I hope that good memories sustain you as you go through this sad time.
    Becky Cochran