Capture & Create
Comments 30

Just a short note, Mum passed away this morning. It was quite hard teaching today.

This entry was posted in: Capture & Create

by

I travel the world teaching and talking. Photographing and writing, Sharing experiences What a way to go.

30 Comments

1. Oh, Pam, I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers are being sent from our home here in Utah for you and your family.
    I know your mother introduced you to so many of your artistic skills. May God’s peace rest upon you during this difficult time.

2. Pam, my heart aches for you. It’s so hard to lose a loved one, especially one’s mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Patty

3. Sharon Bourque says

Dear Pam,
    May the knowledge that your worldwide circle of friends are thinking of you during this difficult time and sending caring thoughts and warm virtual hugs your way, help to ease your grief.

4. Sally says

Thinking of you, Pam. So sorry for your loss. Those of us who are lucky enough to have our mothers around for a long time are so fortunate to have had so much time with them. Please pass along sympathies to the rest of your family too.

5. Mary Ellen says

Pam,
    I am so sorry for your of your Mum – I will be keeping you and your familyin my thoughts and prayers.
    May all the memories you have of her give you peace.
    Yours in New Mexico,
    Mary

6. I am so sorry to hear of her passing. It’s difficult to be separated from her, I know. When you miss her, think of the happy times you had together!

7. ann in freezing UK says

Oh Pam, much sympathy, time will pass and then all the good memories of your mum will come to the fore. xx

8. Glenda Hepburn says

Oh Pam how devastating for you, & been so far away from home. But I know your mum was with you every day you travel & how much she enjoyed travelling with you & that’s what she wanted for you. Like me you are one of the lucky ones who had their mum close by for a long time. There will be a hole for a long time but your lovely grandchildren will help heal that space. Take care & I hope you will be home soon in the comfort of your very caring family. Glenda

9. Sandy Bedggood says

Very sorry for your loss, Pam. Please know that your friends in New Zealand send their love. Sandy

10. Robyn Kirk says

Dear Little Pam
    My heart aches for you and your family. We are grateful though, to have been so close to our mothers as many are not. To be so far away at this time must be hard but know your Mum wouldn’t have had it any other way.Please know my thoughts are with you all.
    RobynK
    New Zealand

11. Kathy says

My condolences and prayers to you. My Mom died 20 years ago, very unexpectedly, losing our mothers is tough.

12. Candy says

Dear Pam, You are your mothers gift to so many people. A long life and so much more, her gift to you. Strength & Love to Keith & yourself until you are back in the arms of your family. Candy x

13. therese manning says

My thoughts too are with you today Pam. Safe journey home at this sad time. Therese

14. Pauline Rogers says

Pam ,
    Have just hear of your darling mothers passing Rob & I send out symphaty to you Keith & all the family , your mother must have been so proud of you, you must have given her so much Joy from all the fantastic success you have had in your quilting journey & all the wonderful times you gave her with all those special children you bought into her life .
    Our thoughts are with you , it must be so hard to be on the other side of the world & get news like this
    Treasure all the wonderful memories you have & take one day at a time .
    Warmest Regards Pauline & Rob

15. sarah says

dear pam,
    my heartfelt sympathy to you and your family….no words can ease your sorrow….just know that your world wide followers are thinking and praying for you…
    sarah from northeast ohio.usa

16. Robin Horner says

Pam,, I hope you will find comfort in wonderful memories of your Mom and feel peace as you use the wonderful skills she taught you. It’s so hard to lose our moms….they are our most special treasure!

17. Oh Pam, I feel for you, having lost my Mum in April. I know what you must be going through! Think a huge hug! We are all here if you need us!
    Huhz
    Sally

18. Loss of loved ones is a hard thing to go thru. Just remember that the spirit and memories of that person live in you forever. It doesn’t ease the pain, but it can bring great comfort down the road. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

19. I’m so sorry to hear about your Mother. I hope that good memories sustain you as you go through this sad time.
    Becky Cochran