I've finished the quilt, but I'm not happy with the binding so that will have to come off and be re-done.
What I've found is that the muslin (cheesecloth) stretches at a different degree to the cotton base… the quilt is completely flat, but I think I will block it and put the binding on again….
The last photo is of the quilting… I used a smoke monofilament thread and stitched around every image…. each scale.
I used blue masterpiece in the bobbin. (dozens of bobbins) in fact.
I think it's interesting, it looks like some of the fish are in the sky… but it's supposed to be water… however, I guess it will make people guess, is it sky, is it water…. rather ethereal I think.
OK, Rachael posted that I hadn't mended her jeans….
YES I did…. and she wanted me to share the photo on the blog…!!!