Originally, I thought I might piece them, and in fact I might do a pair like that eventually, but I decided to draw them for this exercise. I placed them on the paper and sketched around them. I did it that way d to see where the stripes started and finished.
I didn’t want them too straight, however, they didn’t show me too much movement.
The registration points helped me get the correct dimension for the stripes.
The design was added free hand. I’m not too sure if I’m going to add them to the quilt in this position, I have a few ideas about enhancing the quilt with embellishments at a later stage and I think this position would need to be corrected.
Then I drew it with ink.
And YES, I will share the pattern.
I have no more time to devote to it today, I’m building castles for the Bayeux.