We haven’t finished our new web page yet, but I’ve received a lot of requests for information about our tours. So, I’ve decided to add details about the following three tours to our current web page and make it available for those who are interested. If you need more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have already had two unique tours in India this year: the Gems of Rajasthan and the South Indian tour.
They were a huge success, and we are thrilled to announce our plans for three more tours in October, November, and December of this year.
Each trip is different, and the North and South tours are back-to-back. However, if you are interested in visiting Gujarat in November or December, we have included a side trip to the Taj Mahal for those who have never been there before.
We are committed to providing new trips every year and researching unique textile, art, and cultural sites to ensure something special for everyone.
Our team is currently planning tours for 2024, and we have some exciting surprises in store.
The information on the three upcoming tours will be added this web page, which is currently temporary.
Our new web page, which includes booking facilities and in depth general information, should be ready soon.
In the meantime if you would like any information on this tour, contact email@example.com
Palace of the Winds in Jaipur
The Taj Mahal.
The Gems of Jaipur.
Embark on a journey to discover the treasures of Jaipur in North India from October 1st to October 14th 2023.
Our experienced tour guide and textile cultural mentor, Govind Agrawal, will be your leader. Accompanying us will be Pam Holland, a renowned textile artist, photographer, author, and international tutor who is also an avid collector of exquisite fabrics.
Prepare yourself for an unforgettable adventure!
Images from visiting the Qutub Minar in Delhi.
Craft Museum in Delhi
- Panoramic tour of Delhi.
- Delhi’s National Crafts Museum, where you can marvel at the country’s most exquisite collection of textiles.
- A spectacular tour of the beautiful Taj Mahal
- We’ll attend an incredible theatrical show about the making of the Taj Mahal.
- Visit the inlay Marble work in Agra
- We’ll visit the world-renowned Red Fort, a Unesco World Heritage site.
- Amber Fort, where we’ll take an elephant parade to the top of the Fort for a tour.
- Family dinner at a local family’s Haveli (Old Palace) for a cooking demonstration and a delicious meal on the top terrace under the stars.
- Meet with artisans in their homes and businesses.
- You’ll witness gold embroidery, gem cutting, Indian miniature painting, Mochi embroidery, brass inlay work, block printing, Indigo dying, and many other traditional crafts.
- As part of our trip, we will have the opportunity to explore a carpet-weaving factory.
- Visit the puppet makers of Jaipur, located in the slum district.
- Stroll through the spice and wholesale flower markets, textile markets, and shops featuring antiques, artwork, and wood carving. It will be an exciting and diverse experience.
- Indulge in the mouth-watering local cuisine of Jaipur by joining us on a culinary adventure to incredible food venues.
- Our workshops cover various topics, from Indian patchwork and Kantha quilting to studying textiles led by master artisans.
- You can also learn block printing and dying techniques from the best in the industry.
- Join us and expand your skills with classes Pam Holland.
- If you’re seeking a spiritual journey, we will be visiting Pushkar. This sacred village hosts the enchanting Aarti Ceremony and Puja, which takes place at sunset on the Ghats of Pushkar Lake.
- In addition to this experience, you can indulge in unique activities like riding an elephant, taking a rickshaw ride through Old Jaipur, and even embarking on a camel ride.
- Take advantage of these unforgettable opportunities during your stay in Pushkar!
Cost USD 4700 Double Occupancy/ add USD 1320 for single supplement.
- Our tour package includes top-notch hotel accommodations and meals.
- Breakfast is provided every day, and selected lunches and dinners.
- For your comfort, we provide luxurious buses equipped with various drinks and snacks to satisfy your cravings during the journey.
The experience of travelling includes:
- Learning about different cultures.
- Taking informal breaks for coffee and discussion.
- Visiting people along the way.
The Red Fort.
Cooking class and dinner with a local family.
Miniature painting with a local expert.
Gold embroidery work and block printing.
Washing fabrics, printing and indigo
Dabu printing with mud and indigo.
Visit beautiful palaces
That’s the way it is