Different Angle

I took the photo on the floor rather than the wall, so Mr’s head is a little distorted in this picture…. but in reality it’s  perfect.

I bought most of the fabrics in the USA. however, many have been changed to fit the quilt. particularly his denim pants. I began with a plain blue cotton…I tea dyed it and then discharge dyed with bleach in the pattern. The pants are not heavily quilted to give the effect of a garment.

His Jacket is heavily quilted and illustrated over the black.

Her dress fabric is fun…. I illustrated the pattern and then quilted it. The rick rack is cut from a piece of cream fabric…..

The house at the back of the quilt is drappliqued and appliqued… I purchased some super fabric in the States. I used it for the faces and the background appliques.

The faces are appliquéd and quilted only on one side to give a dramatic effect.

The illustration is the back of the quilt…. of course it is reversed because I’ve followed the quilting lines.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.